Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hopefully Ideas are Enough

I have no ideas how to make the title stand out form the text below. I tried adding links like the help options stated, and when I tried to change the links options to something relevant and away from google news, the links took me to the starting page for helping me to edit my links.

I need to employ an editor and someone who can wisk my ideas to be multimedia friendly. Alteast I know how to log on to my account in order to gripe.

The topics of digtial versus hand made is still very strong in my mind, if only I could finish these blog entries and begin my own digital or hand made creations.

This entry is based around the idea of taking your design firm global and adding your marketing team and research departments to go to places like India and China in order to spread design. This is all coming from Christopher Liechty who is featured in an article in the "How Design" magazine, where he talks about running design companies and spreading his ideas globally into 25 different languages. If I was not already heated over the lack of my skill in dealing with html and adding links to websties that I would never even go to; then this article put me over the edge. And by the way, what ever happened to hugging people when you greet them.

I can feel that I am taking an ignorant and perhaps young-minded stance, but do countries of third world nations really need americanized add campaigns and swank digital design in order to push commodoties and services. And why do businesses always feel that going global is the best thing to do for society. I know that I would be better read and more creative if it weren't for television and snazzy ads and design campaigns that triggered my sexual urges and growth as a loving person. And besides, no matter what designers from the west design for foreign countries, the finished product will corrupt what makes this exotic and foreign country unique, and ultimately worth traveling to. If people in the design world say that there is a demand in third world countries, for hip and trend setting style, then maybe we should just digitally manipulate brochures and wreck the landscape of foreign countries in order just to say, "We've been there." If you do not like my tone or agree that I am being selfish and childish in my antics, then I declare that you should sit down with me and eat some paste that is non-toxic and conforms to the astd rating of eternal tasty goodness.

3 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home