Friday, June 02, 2006

Again, Think


Here comes the thought process again. Could be in any form of thought, whether you are looking down on a landscape frrom the top of a hill. Or losing all the liquid in your eyes because of a bright white computer screen. The thought process in the article I read by I believe was Tobias O. Rink from Novum magazine comes in the form of style and perceiving what style is. This is a tricky judgement because right now I have the luxury of typing on an iMac G5, but when i go home i type on a pc. I desperately wish to enter a lab of white walls with white apple computers and me, wearing white gloves, white rimmed glasses and huge sticky white tongue from eating too many powdered donuts. Then I would be able to clearly express what style is and what it isn't.

In the article entitled, "A Question of Styles," Rink states that "Preserve memories of the past, we will see many things in a different light and continue to shape our style." That quote seems to be mis-quoted, ut oh the effects of reproduction are coming forth. Whithout blogger having spell check i caun spiell words in any fashun and no wun can tell me to stop . Getting back to the quote of style being preserved in memories and shaping our future. Right now the hip thing is to create new ideas and use new technology, but to have pictures of retro 80's and 70's style taking over. If I was only born five years later, I would be a whiz at adding pictures of this phenomena. Who am I kidding though, right now I am wearing a pinkish gey shirt, with orange and brown plaided pants. Although, I am pulling it off and I will one day create a flash animation of me changing from my day job clothes, into the creator of ideas outfit.

The function of style changes when it hits the mass media and computer display screens, keep in mind that my outfit of pink and orange will be seen differently on tv, a pc or a mac, and will definitely be a different color on an ink jet printer. For now, my mind has all the ram and storage I need, that is until "they" upgrade the human brain to download images.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home