Friday, June 09, 2006

The Last Structured Comment

Who am I kidding, this post is going to hav nothing to do with structure. and yet to be strictly judgemental, I am using a template that someone else designed, and I am typing with a font, that we now know to have been designed by somebody else and I am using the computer and internet and blah blah blah. If this were a word document, I would have to capitalized the word internet to Internet becuaseit has the force of god and america and America and god. What I am getting at is that everything is a design element and everything is a decision. I do worship the internet, because I am afraid of meeting people and am ultimately afraid of people judging my design elements in person. No, no no you need feedback and not just on a discussion board or in a comment section of blogger. You need to be able to see peoples body language when adressing your work, and how people crane their necks and position their legs and point their fingers.

I live in a digital age, you live in a digital age, and we live in a digital age, but we need to embrace the technology, while still questioning and exploring with hands on themes and techniques. I do not want to stutter or not be able to spell check my writing, however accidents and personality and speech and drawn line are what sets humans apart from animals. Not opposable thumbs or the act of looking good in a bathing suit.

I would never use a computer again if I could get away with that. I have beautiful handwriting skill, I have an above average memory and my capabilities with 3-dimensional shapes and geometric forms rival that of a computer. But the precise record of being able to save exactly what a form looks like50 or 100 years from now is what sets me and the computer apart. But we all take for granted that computers will be able to save files for 50 or 100 years, because this has never been established, only the idea has.

I want to keep my ideas in my head, where if I lose them, only I can find them. The cycles of my brain can be trusted, just as the memory of a memory can be trusted. as for now, I have to hit the save button and use the reproduction option by burning a copy of this blog for my teacher. Which file is the strongest, and most clear, the file, the document, the disk, the thought I am having right now, or the hand off of ideas that may have come form reading this?

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, again, I suggest that a hand written note in a journal is a decent way to save your ideas because it does not involve the technology of the computer, and it frees up space in your head. That way, you can continue to think about new ideas, while still being able to refer back to your previous idea on paper.

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=hcg chicken marinade ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home