Friday, August 31, 2007

The sky is still grey the clothes are still jade green. Grey is my favorite color, cloud grey. I feel comfortable in the world of green and grey. And yet I am still waiting for the smog to clear and clouds to roll in. And I keep focusing on my well-being instead of the similarities and differences of a culture. Tiny paintings of chunks are what I have been noticing though, with drips of black and white. The eye compositionally takes a large city and zooms down to tiny particles that I create. Here there is so much confusion that it all becomes orderly and one. Walking the streets becomes my way of losing my worries and feeling the path I have chose. Then a car whizzes by and nearly runs over your toes, here i do not need to exercise to raise my heart rate. Now that I am here, I will continue to be here and no where else until my mind takes me away and formulates the creative flow that extends outward.